Thursday, December 25, 2008

Apologies... PSYCHE

Brief Christmas break!

But the blogrolls never stop rolling, so here we go.

Things to give thanks for on this fine Christmas evening:

The Onion:Nation's Women Thank Sports Illustrated For Helping Them Make Well-Informed Swimsuit Choices

Seriously. It's such an absurd exercise. Especially since they see to fit to put in all the designer info and prices... like all the dudes are looking through it for presents for the ladies in their life.

Other things to be thankful for? THE DODOS



I really was not that into them when I caught them at the Siren Festival... I blame the heat, the crowds, and the general Coney Island absurdity for abusing my patience before these fools got into the game. But get into my heart, since they have. Their album is pretty solid all around.

Can you dig it?

No comments:

Post a Comment